MathWorks Aerospace and Defense Conference
The MathWorks Aerospace and Defense Conference: Accelerating Innovation with Model-Based Design brought together leading aerospace and defense companies to learn how to improve workflow and collaboration while developing high-integrity software and hardware.
MATLAB® and Simulink® products for Model-Based Design are the industry-standard tools for designing, implementing, and testing air, space, naval, and land systems. Aerospace and defense companies worldwide rely on these products in major programs, such as the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and Mars Exploration Rover, as well as for unmanned aerial vehicles and advanced wireless systems, such as software defined radio (SDR).
- Keynote on the ROI of adopting Model-Based Design
- MathWorks and customer sessions on solving data analysis challenges, modeling electronic interference scenarios, and designing high-integrity systems
- Opportunity to interact directly with MathWorks technical staff
- Networking with local aerospace and defense engineers
Who Should AttendThe conference is intended for aerospace and defense engineers interested in adopting Model-Based Design in the following job functions:
- Control engineers
- Design engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Communication engineers
- Project and program managers