Software Engineer - Embedded Coder (Math Utilities)
- Do you want to work in a world class development organization, with an emphasis on software quality and delivering high impact features?
- Do you want to work with some of the most interesting customers in the world?
- Do you want to have a direct impact on features for automatically generating production embedded software that is deployed in the real system?
If you answered yes to all the above, we’d like to hear from you!
As an embedded software engineer, you will deliver automatic code generation features to help our customers design and deploy embedded software.
This will require excellent object-oriented design and programming skills as well as an understanding of embedded systems.
Your task will be to create math libraries of exceptional quality for automatic C code generation.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- A Master’s. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Software development experience in C++ or other object-oriented programming language
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently as well as on multi-person development teams
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Tool/Product development
- Embedded systems
- MATLAB and Simulink
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here