Senior Software Engineer - Simulink Variants
You will work as senior member of a talented and highly motivated team on advancing a core technology of Simulink called Variants. Simulink Variants enable users to effectively design, manage and implement via automatic code generation, large complex system models. The technology is widely used in the design of every-day-systems (such as cars) to advanced systems (such as space vehicles).
You will collaborate with existing engineers to solve problems, and stay on top of current software technologies. You will have the opportunity to impact the direction of a major feature of Simulink.
- You will work with cross functional teams including user experience specialists to help design and implement a comprehensive tool based on customer workflows.
- You will leverage your communication and inter-personal skills working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver high quality features.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Java is a strong plus
- Broad comprehension of common design patterns, idioms, and styles
- Ability to document designs (UML a plus)
- Programming experience in graphical user interfaces is a strong plus
- Good communication and organizational skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here