Sales Account Manager - Belgium and Luxembourg
As a Sales Account Manager you will be working with the world's most innovative customers who use MATLAB and Simulink to analyze, model and simulate the behavior of their products and services in Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, and Mechatronics.
Your role is to work with existing relationships as well as develop new business in Belgium and Luxembourg.
You will be employing advanced team-based sales strategies and tools to position the value and economic impact of our products and services to our customers. You will join a dynamic team in a fast growing market. You will work closely with local and international marketing and technical experts.
You will be working out of the Eindhoven office and are expected to travel 40% of your time
- Develop and build higher level customer relationships within existing accounts as well as finding new customers through prospecting.
- Skilled in consultative selling, with a deep understanding of the client’s needs and MathWorks capabilities with ability to orchestrate various resources
- Responsible for the commercial and technical solution and value proposition
- Develop and execute account and territory planning, identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions
- Develop and manage a funnel of opportunities and activities. Document and report sales activities using an advanced CRM system
- Collaborate closely with MathWorks technical, marketing, and sales teams
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- M.Sc. or BA degree in an Engineering, Science, or Business discipline
- Evidence of success in technical software solutions sales
- Proven experience working remotely efficiently with demonstrable successful results
- Disciplined, self-driven, high energy level, demonstrable team work and communications skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- Demonstrated experience to balance volume and strategic sales
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here