System Composer - Sequence Diag. editor integration SL/SF
Are you passionate about fullstack software development and highly interactive user interfaces?
You will be designing and building a modern, full-stack graphical editor framework. You will work in all application tiers from interactive graphics to application framework to data management.
- Design, architect and implement software with client-server architecture
- Develop front-end interactive UIs in HTML5/JS and scalable back-end in C++
- Participate in full software development lifecycle including requirements, specifications, implementation, and testing
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience with graphical user interfaces and interactive graphics preferred
- Application development in C++, Java, or Go
- Experience with Linux development
- Experience with microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink is a plus
- Advanced degree in computer science or engineering
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here