Simulink Verification and Validation and Simulink Design Verifier are important products for customers designing production, safety-critical code with Simulink. These products use formal analysis techniques to help customers test and gain confidence in their designs, and hence quality is of utmost importance. For more details about these products, click here:
As a member of a growing development team, the engineer participates in every phase of software development; from feature inception to its final release. It is an excellent opportunity to work with some of our strategic, highly visible products that span a wide variety of programming languages and technologies. You will also collaborate with a wide range of development and quality engineering groups.
• Designing test plans and test procedures
• Developing automated test infrastructure and test suites
• Designing and running sweep testing using various techniques
• Designing system-level and performance testing based on industry models
• Design and develop tools to monitor and measure performance of the product
• Reporting bugs and qualifying bug fixes
• Providing feedback to development throughout the development process
• Working directly with customers to solve problems and understand industry requirements
• Coordinating with multiple development teams to assess and test cross-product feature impact
• BS/BE/BTech + 3yrs experience, or MS/ME/MTech in Electrical/Computer Science or other related engineering field
• Proficiency in MATLAB
• Working knowledge of C/C++
• Motivation and good time-management skills
• Good communication skills
• Familiarity with Simulink/Stateflow
• Knowledge of software quality industry standard processes and testing methodologies
• Knowledge of safety-critical systems processes and/or formal methods
• Familiarity with code coverage analysis and collection
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.