Simulink Test Framework Developer
Join our talented Test Frameworks team in Bangalore, India. Work with engineers in Bangalore and the US to develop testing frameworks, tools and automated test infrastructure for Simulink and related products.
You will design and develop automated testing tools and frameworks to help improve the quality and performance of the test bed. As a member of the Infrastructure, Architecture and Tools organization, you will work closely with the Testing Infrastructure teams, Software Engineering teams and Quality Engineering. Other responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing new test tools to meet the needs of MathWorks Quality Engineers
- Learning the MathWorks build and test environment, processes, and tools
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews
- Working with Quality Engineers to bring tests into compliance with Test Standards
- Profiling test suites to identify and pursue optimizations in top areas
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant technical field
- Strong working knowledge of MATLAB and C++/C/Java
- Exposure to industry standard Software Development practices such as; Test Driven Development, Unit Test Frameworks, Iterative Development
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- "Toolsmith" attitude, craftsman, enjoys writing utilities and automating processes to streamline development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with UNIX, Perl, Shell scripting
- Familiarity with Simulink and Simulink Coder
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here