Application Engineer, Model-Based Design (m/f/d)
Are you looking for an exciting new role in Model-Based Design where you can play a pivotal role in the adoption of MATLAB and Simulink for cutting edge customer projects, across multiple industries?
As an Application Engineer, Model-Based Design you will work face-to-face with customers, understand their technical and business challenges, and enable them to create effective solutions with MathWorks products.
The key to your success will be your profound technical expertise, your ability to build trusted relationships, and your passion to shape the way our customers develop high-tech products.
This position is based in Eindhoven, NL and is a 100% full-time, 5 days per week with travel up to 10% in the local BeNeLux region.
- Guiding product evaluations, creating proofs of concept, and building successful technical sales strategies
- Conducting product presentations for individual customers, at public seminars and trade shows
- Reuse and develop application examples that illustrate how the capabilities of MathWorks software fit into customer needs
- Identifying new technical needs within existing customers
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in the Netherlands.
- Experience in embedded systems development
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of simulation tools
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here