You will work as part of a high-energy and talented team located in Bangalore, India on projects to enhance Simulink’s core execution engine for multi-core simulation and deployment capabilities.
As a Software Engineer working on the core features of Simulink, you will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, architecture, design, implementation, and testing. Strong communication and inter personal skills are a must to establish close working relationships with MathWorks R&D teams around the globe.
• PhDs or master’s degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or other engineering fields
• Strong C/C++ programming skills with at least 3 years of experience in developing production quality object-oriented software
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have a strong desire to develop high quality, world class software
• Prior knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink
• Experience in mathematical modeling of physical systems
• Knowledge of algorithms for numerical computation and graph analysis
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.