Software Engineer - Embedded Deep Learning
MathWorks is an industry leader in design automation tools for developing embedded system software. In embedded systems, the need to deploy Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithms is exploding. These deployments demand optimal balance between high computation performance and limited resources on hardware. You will build technology to achieve the optimal match of the machine learning models to the deployment capabilities in MathWorks design automation products.
MATLAB and Simulink provide ideal toolchains for applying Model-Based Design techniques to solve problems in Artificial Intelligence domain. Transforming those innovative ideas in to a form that allows efficient implementation on an embedded device is challenging. Your role is to develop suites of features that automate this transformation, providing simulation and deployment capabilities. Your goal is to deliver maximum user productivity and outstanding ease of use.
- Hands on in all phases of software development, including user requirements, functional design, implementation, testing, and design validation. Be passionate about increasing productivity and bringing quality features to market at fast pace.
- Innovate and advance the technologies in modeling and automatic code generation. Work out of the Bangalore office and collaborate closely with development teams in Natick, MA office. Coordinate work with cross-functional team members in engineering, quality engineering, user experience, and documentation.
- Develop a strong understanding of the needs of MathWorks customers for embedded design automation. You will use your expanding knowledge to set vision and drive the next generation of design automation for embedded deployment of AI models.
- Be enthusiastic about learning and collaborating with subject matter experts. You will be part of a team who learn from each other in their areas of mastery in software architecture, automated testing, artificial intelligence, numerics, and much more.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience as an individual contributor to cross-disciplinary teams designing, developing, and delivering commercial software products
- Experience planning projects and meeting delivery deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate team and influence cross-functional teams across organizational boundaries
- Proven industry experience in one or more areas of statistics, optimization, signal processing and computer vision.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here