Software Marketing Professional
- Are you an experienced, degree qualified marketing professional?
- Do you want to work for a company that has some of the most interesting customers in the world?
- Do you want to join a first-class marketing team who have an emphasis on quality and delivering best-in-class marketing programs?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced, degree qualified Marketing Professional to join us on an initial 12-month contract.
Working within the EMEA marketing communications team, you would be involved in a range of marketing activities, including lead generations, campaigns and events. You will act as a partner to the sales team and help implement new marketing initiatives and provide advice, based on using an analytical data-driven approach.
- You will collaborate closely with the sales team and our customer facing engineers, helping them to plan, project manage and deliver targeted campaigns.
- Using a data driven approach, you will be analysing the effectiveness of our campaigns analysing return on investment and providing dales teams and technical engineering team with advice
- You will be involved in driving PR for the UK
- Work with external vendors and agencies when appropriate
- Collaborate with the UK/ EMEA marketing communications team and taking on ad-hoc tasks where necessary
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in the United Kingdom
- A university degree is a must
- Experience of working in the software industry is preferred
- Project management skills are required
- Good track record of developing and project managing marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Experience of collaborating with commercial sales teams
- Deep understanding of lead generation and ROI
- Analytical: ability to make data driven recommendations and decisions
- Vendor / agency management experience would be preferred
- Some exposure to Account Based Marketing would be a plus, but not required
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here