The Beijing Sales Manager will be based in Beijing and is responsible for maximizing the sales performance in the North and West of China. The North Sales Manager will work with other technical/pilot/Consulting and marketing team managers to maximize the Beijing Commercial Sales team’s efficiency. The Sales Manager will have a particular focus on new business generation and will address the market potential and sales strategies required to balance the sales focus on large account development and the pursuit of the small and medium size enterprises, especially within emerging market segments.
Responsibilities will include sales management activities, which include weekly funnel meetings, sales management meetings, account planning, and customer meetings. The position will include travel to our corporate office in Natick, MA. Additional time will be spent interacting and strategizing with Application Engineering, Consulting, Marketing and Development.
• Meet or exceed quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Hiring, training, coaching and overall growth of the sales representatives
• Develop, update, and oversee account plans for all major customers in the territory
• BA/BS in Business or Technical Discipline
• More than 5 years experience in a sale management role
• Experience selling technology oriented products/solutions
• Strong written and verbal English skills
• Strong sales planning, negotiating, proposal writing, and account management skills
• Experience working in a foreign company
• Experience on managing a remote office
• Sales experience in public/Commercial market
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.