Education Sales Account Manager
MathWorks has a strong commitment to education. This comes from believing in the power of learning and the ability of engineers and scientists to find innovative solutions to real-world problems. More than 5000 universities worldwide use MathWorks tools and services for teaching and research.
As an Education Sales Account Manager based in the Plano, TX office you will manage existing campus enterprise agreements at universities in the Southwest. As part of a territory team, you will collaborate on defining and executing on strategies to grow usage and adoption of MathWorks offerings at these universities.
- Renew 100% of campus enterprise agreements at assigned accounts within the territory
- Collaborate closely with the Customer Success teams to monitor account heath and improve ROI
- Develop high- level customer relationships to communicate our business value propositions and ensure annual budget commitment
- Identify new contacts in research and teaching through active prospecting
- Work marketing and technical teams to develop client value solutions
- Develop and execute on account and territory plans working with territory team
- Develop and manage a funnel of activities. Document and report sales activities using an advanced CRM system
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25% to 50% of the time
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Experience working in a field office a plus
- Prover record of accomplishment and over-achievement of revenue goals
- Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM System
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic account and territory plans
- Experience accessing and working with C-Level decision makers
- Experience selling into Universities
- Engineering or Technical degree is a plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here