Project Manager- Properties
In this role as Property Project Manager, you will work within the Global Real Estate group supporting our worldwide offices with a focus in EMEA. Today, we have over 30 offices in 16 countries worldwide. You’ll lead interior fit-out projects, large scale renovations, and new space reconfigurations. As part of the global team with internal design and planning staff, you’ll be leading projects across the world.
As Project Manager, you’ll work closely with external consultants, architects, engineers, contractors and support teams to design and build high-quality corporate office space. This position requires someone with corporate office interior fit-out experience and enjoys working across multiple continents and cultures.
- Drive projects to deliver space on time, on budget, and of high quality.
- Point person for consultants, internal design team, internal functional team, and customers.
- Project oversight for all cost related aspects from budget, to contract, through buy-out, change orders, invoicing, and close-out.
- Maintain updated project schedules.
- Coordinate all project communications internally and externally.
- Coordinate the workflow of all project documentation through the implementation of project tracking mechanisms to provide timely and concise updates on project progress to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal design and planning while leading a cross-functional project team.
- Manage projects of various sizes and budgets worldwide.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant subject is required
- Facilities Project Management experience in a corporate office setting is a must
- Formal training of construction related process and documentation
- Experience with MEP systems, interior fit-outs (build-outs/renovations), and FF&E setups
- Ability to work with different cultures and be available to work across several time zones.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and quality.
- Interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to effectively interpret, share, and apply policy and procedure.
- Experience working with construction management/project management applications.
- This position requires worldwide travel
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.