Application Engineer - Code Gen & Verification
Modelo de empleo híbrido
MathWorks ofrece un modelo de empleo híbrido que permite al personal dividir su tiempo entre la oficina y sus hogares. El modelo híbrido permite a los empleados beneficiarse de interacciones cara a cara con sus compañeros, así como de una mayor flexibilidad en casa. Más información.
Resumen del empleo
Do you have a passion for using cutting edge model-based design technologies to develop state of the art embedded software systems?
Join the Application Engineering team at MathWorks to work closely with leading aerospace and automotive customers to integrate systems engineering, modeling, code generation and verification tools into their production workflows.
This role is a full-time staff position, based in Torrance, CA.
- Lead technical engagements with key customers to evaluate and integrate model-based design, automatic code generation, verification and validation tools into a production software development process.
- Collaborate with account teams to articulate the value of model-based design, and implementation plans.
- Develop custom extensions to MATLAB/Simulink in C++/MATLAB/Java to address unique customer requirements
- Document customer requirements and work with MathWorks software development staff to ensure requirements are implemented accurately in future versions of MATLAB/Simulink.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink or similar graphical modeling/code generation tools.
- Strong desire and ability to work with customers and turn their needs into impactful plans.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects with ability to multi-task based upon frequently. changing business opportunities and external demands.
- US Citizenship due to the nature of the customers is a plus.
- Object oriented software design and development experience is a plus.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.