AI Application Engineer
In this AI customer facing position you will work with innovative large companies, and small and medium sized companies across many industries: Aerospace, Energy, Automotive, Rail, Industrial Automation and Machinery, and many others. Accelerate this innovation by leveraging your technical expertise and interpersonal skills. Inspire customers to expand technological horizons by giving recommendations on how MathWorks products and services can integrate Data Science with IT infrastructure, scale to run on clusters and cloud whilst improving their software development and business processes.
- Work directly with customers, determine their requirements and recommend MATLAB products and services offerings
- Deliver presentations, demonstrations, and application examples in customer meetings, seminars, conferences and other public events
- Support the evaluation of MathWorks software, hands-on, at the individual and team levels
- Work together with Sales, Development, Product and Industry Marketing teams
- Identify new Data Science trends and collaborate with the worldwide team to develop compelling messages
- Advocate for the future direction of MathWorks products
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Spain.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- Native in Spanish, fluent in English (C1 level)
- Strong knowledge of analytics software (such as MATLAB, Python, R)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms and frameworks
- Experience in software design and programming e.g. C, C++, Visual Basic, .NET, JAVA, C#, ASP, COM.
- Knowledge of data streaming, IoT related technologies, distributed and cloud computing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.