Transfer Data to or from a Cloud Center Cluster
Transfer files and data with your jobs or without starting a cluster
Use tools for transferring data from clusters including Amazon®, such as AttachedFiles, SSH keys, and other utilities, and retrieve data without starting a cluster.
- Transfer Data To Amazon S3 Buckets and Access Data Using MATLAB Datastore
Work with data in the cloud using data stores.
- Copy Data from Amazon S3 Account to Your Cluster
Select Add Files to specify which files you want to make available to your cluster machines.
- Transfer Data with Job Methods and Properties
How to use the
JobDataproperties to transfer data to the cloud cluster.
- Download SSH Key Identity File
How to use the SSH key to get information about your cluster in Cloud Center.
- Transfer Data with Standard Utilities
How to use an SSH key identity file to transfer data.
- Retrieve Data from Persisted Storage Without Starting a Cluster
How to retrieve persisted data from Amazon EC2®.