Run-Time Environment Configuration
When you select a system target file as your code generation target, your selection defines many generated code features and selects which features are available in the Configuration Parameters dialog. When you configure code generation for your model, set the target selection configuration parameter first.
|Manage target hardware information|
- Compare System Target File Support Across Products
Evaluate system target file support by product, code style, and generated code features.
- Configure a System Target File
Select and configure a solver and a system target file.
- Configure STF-Related Code Generation Parameters
Configure model parameters that relate to GRT, ERT, or ERT-based system target files for code generation.
- Configure Run-Time Environment Options
Set model simulation and code generation options for development and deployment run-time environments: MATLAB® development computer, production hardware, and test hardware.
- Register New Hardware Devices
Extend the range of supported hardware by registering new devices.
- Configure Standard Math Library for Target System
Configure standard library extensions that the code generator uses for math operations.
- Replace Code Generated from Simulink Models
This example shows how to replace generated code, using a code replacement library.