Manual Performance Optimization
Achieve faster simulation with your models by manually optimizing the model using one or more of these techniques. For more information, see How Optimization Techniques Improve Performance and Accuracy.
|Simulink Profiler||Identify sources of simulation slowdowns|
|Display diagnostic information about Simulink system|
|Programmatically access Simulink Profiler information|
Ajustes de modelos
- Speed Up Simulation
Techniques for improving simulation speed.
- Check and Improve Simulation Accuracy
How to interpret simulation accuracy and incorrect simulations.
- How Profiler Captures Performance Data
How the Profiler identifies parts of your model that slow down simulation.
- How Optimization Techniques Improve Performance and Accuracy
Use optimization techniques to understand model behavior and modify model settings to improve performance and accuracy.
- Modeling Techniques That Improve Performance
Approaches for improving model performance.
- Running Multiple Simulations
Run multiple simulations from the
batchsimcommands, and the Multiple Simulations panel in Simulink® Editor.
- Understanding Total Time and Self Time in Profiler Reports
The Simulink Profiler displays the performance of the components of your model and their simulation phases.