The guidelines in Overview of Creating a Model and Generating Executable for C2000 Processors describe how to create and build models for Texas Instruments™ C2000™ processors.
- Data Type Support
Compares data type support in Simulink® and Embedded Coder® models with that of TI C2000 DSPs
- Overview of Creating a Model and Generating Executable for C2000 Processors
Summarizes the steps required to create models and generating executables for your target.
- Overview of CLA Configuration for C2000 Processors
Overview of CLA Task and Subsystem, data exchange, interrupt generation and model configuration for CLA.
- Scheduling and Timing
Provides information about TI C2000 scheduling
- Sharing General Purpose Timers Between C281x Peripherals
Sharing General Purpose Timer between C281x Peripherals
- Configuring LIN Communications
The LIN communications architecture supports a single master node and up to 16 slave nodes on a LIN network.
- Using the IQmath Library
The C28x IQmath Library blocks perform processor-optimized fixed-point mathematical operations.
- Apply the c2000lib Blockset
Provides an example of creating a model and targeting hardware
- Creating CCS Project from a Model
You can create a Code Composer Studio project from a model.
- Configuring Acquisition Window Width for ADC Blocks
ADC blocks take a signal from an analog source and measure it with a digital device.
- Configuring Timing Parameters for CAN Blocks
The bit rate of these four CAN blocks cannot be set directly:
C281x eCAN Receive C281x eCAN Transmit C280x/C28x3x eCAN Receive C280x/C28x3x eCAN Transmit