Hardware and Software Co-Design
After you design and validate a pixel-streaming video processing algorithm in Simulink®, you can target the design to the FPGA on the Zynq board, and generate embedded ARM® code that interacts with the FPGA. You can route the video data to the ARM processor, and control AXI-Lite registers connected to the FPGA control logic.
|Video Capture MIPI
|Import live video frames from MIPI card on Zynq-based hardware (Since R2022b)
|Video Capture HDMI
|Import live video frames from HDMI FMC card on Zynq-based hardware (Since R2023a)
|Draw rectangles onto video frame stored in external memory (Since R2023a)
|Draw over specified region of video frame stored in external memory (Since R2023a)
|Connect to Zynq hardware
FPGA and ARM Targeting
- Create Model Using Simulink Templates
Get started with a model configured for HDMI video processing.
- Target FPGA on Zynq Hardware
FPGA targeting workflow using HDL Workflow Advisor.
- Generate FPGA User Logic with AXI4-Stream Video Interface
This example shows how to select an AXI4-Stream Video interface for your generated FPGA user logic.
- Target an ARM Processor on Zynq Hardware
Design and deploy algorithms to the ARM processor.
- Models Generated from FPGA Targeting
Run Simulink models that interact with the deployed algorithms running on the FPGA.
- Target Deep Learning Processor and Image Preprocessing to FPGA
Reference design for processing video with a deep learning processor, including preprocessing logic in the FPGA.
- Deep Learning Processing of Live Video
Reference design for processing live HDMI video with a deep learning processor, including preprocessing logic in the FPGA and postprocessing operations in the ARM processor.
- Deploy and Verify YOLO v2 Vehicle Detector on FPGA
Deploy a you only look once (YOLO) v2 vehicle detector on FPGA and verify the end-to-end application using MATLAB.
- Debug YOLO v2 Vehicle Detector on FPGA
Debug a vehicle detector design by viewing internal signals while the design is deployed on a board.
- Integrate YOLO v2 Vehicle Detector System on SoC
Simulate a YOLO v2 vehicle detection algorithm that contains FPGA and ARM sections for deployment to an SoC device.
- YOLO v2 Vehicle Detector with Live Camera Input on Zynq-Based Hardware
Deploy a YOLO v2 vehicle detection algorithm to the FPGA and ARM processor on an SoC device and process live HDMI video input.