(Notice: NeuroFIT is currently under construction. Please check github for updates.)
NeuroFIT is a cell / neuron fluorescent imaging toolbox for Matlab. It's still in the early stages of development but so far it has several nice features including:
* a graphical user interface
* image z-stack creation from serial sections
* animated z-stack walkthrough preview
* automatic cell and background detection
* automatic cell identification and tracing
* a variety of pixel intensity statistics
* image and color channel comparisons
* quick statistical output
* open source development!
## Preview - Automated 3D Reconstruction of Neurons
## Preview - Fluorescence Imaging & Cell Autotrace
Brad (2021). subroutines/NeuroFIT (https://github.com/bradmonk/NeuroFIT), GitHub. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!