A simple sinusoidal function is integrated using different well known explicit schemes and error is compared at the end.
Sathyanarayan Rao (2020). Explicit Numerical Methods to solve Differential Equation (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/54726-explicit-numerical-methods-to-solve-differential-equation), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
A generalized framework called MaxPol has been recently published and made available here
MaxPol provides a framework to design variety of numerical differentiation kernels with properties like:
(1) Cutoff (lowpass) design with no side-lob artifacts (for noise-robust case)
(2) Arbitrary order of differentiation
(3) Arbitrary polynomial accuracy
(4) Derivative matrix design
(5) 2D Derivative Kernels with Steering moments
(6) Intuitive examples in Signal and Image processing
Added a function to be integrated