Install Polyspace Code Prover Server
Install analysis engine on server
Polyspace® checks C/C++ code for bugs, run-time errors, coding standard violations, and other issues by using static analysis.
With the server products, Polyspace Bug Finder™ Server™ and Polyspace Code Prover™ Server, you can perform these checks on continuous integration servers after code submission. You can also offload your analysis from a local machine to more powerful server machine onsite or in the cloud.
- Install Polyspace Server and Access Products
Install Polyspace Bug Finder Server or Polyspace Code Prover Server, and products required to trigger the Polyspace analysis.
- Install Polyspace Server Products at Command Line
Install Polyspace Server products at command line without user interaction (silent installation).
- Install Products for Submitting Polyspace Analysis from Desktops to Remote Server
Configure server-client connection so that clients can offload the Polyspace analysis to a remote server and download results after analysis.
- Offload Polyspace Analysis from Continuous Integration Server to Another Server
Send analysis to dedicated server, download results after analysis and then upload to Polyspace Access for review.
- Update Polyspace Products
Update Polyspace Bug Finder and Polyspace Code Prover (desktop or server installation).
- Install Products for Submitting Polyspace Analysis from Desktops to Servers Hosted on AWS
Offload a Polyspace analysis from a client machine to Polyspace Server installed on AWS® cloud infrastructure.
- Install Products for Submitting Polyspace Analysis from Desktops to Servers Hosted on Azure
Offload a Polyspace analysis from a client machine to Polyspace Server installed on Azure® cloud infrastructure.