Interactive Scenario Authoring
The Driving Scenario Designer app enables you to design synthetic driving scenarios using an interactive interface. You can include roads, actors, and sensors in your scenario and generate synthetic sensor detections from the scenario. The app also provides a variety of prebuilt scenarios for testing your driving algorithms under various conditions.
|Driving Scenario Designer
|Design driving scenarios, configure sensors, and generate synthetic data
- Create Driving Scenario Interactively and Generate Synthetic Sensor Data
Use the Driving Scenario Designer app to create a driving scenario and generate sensor detections and point cloud data from the scenario.
- Create Roads with Multiple Lane Specifications Using Driving Scenario Designer
Use the Driving Scenario Designer app to create roads with multiple lane specifications.
- Generate INS Sensor Measurements from Interactive Driving Scenario
Generate fused inertial navigation and GPS measurements from a driving scenario created using the Driving Scenario Designer app, and export the data to MATLAB®.
- Create Reverse Motion Driving Scenarios Interactively
Create driving scenarios in which vehicles drive in reverse by using the Driving Scenario Designer app.
- Prebuilt Driving Scenarios in Driving Scenario Designer
Test driving algorithms on prebuilt driving scenarios in the Driving Scenario Designer app. These scenarios include common intersection, turn, and U-turn traffic patterns.
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Mouse Actions for Driving Scenario Designer
Use keyboard shortcuts and mouse actions to increase productivity while using the Driving Scenario Designer app.