Use efficient portfolios and efficient frontiers results to set up trades
- Postprocessing Results to Set Up Tradable Portfolios
After obtaining efficient portfolios, use your results to set up trades to move toward an efficient portfolio.
- Working with Other Portfolio Objects
In some cases, you might want to examine portfolio optimization problems according to different combinations of return and risk proxies.
- Portfolio Optimization Theory
Portfolios are points from a feasible set of assets that constitute an asset universe.
- PortfolioMAD Object Workflow
PortfolioMAD object workflow for creating and modeling a mean-absolute deviation (MAD) portfolio.
- When to Use Portfolio Objects Over Optimization Toolbox
The three cases for using Portfolio, PortfolioCVaR, PortfolioMAD object are: always use, preferred use, and use Optimization Toolbox.
Resources for troubleshooting portfolio optimization results.