The MATLAB® Production Server™ RESTful API consists of APIs for MATLAB function execution, APIs to retrieve server health and metrics, and an API to discover information about MATLAB functions deployed to the server.
RESTful API Reference for MATLAB Function Execution
RESTful API Reference for Server Discovery and Diagnostics
RESTful API for MATLAB Function Execution
- RESTful API for MATLAB Function Execution
Execute deployed MATLAB functions using the synchronous or asynchronous request-response model.
- JSON Representation of MATLAB Data Types
Represent supported MATLAB data types in JSON.
- Troubleshooting RESTful API Errors
List of HTTP status codes and possible errors.
RESTful API for Discovery and Diagnostics
- RESTful API for Discovery and Diagnostics
Retrieve information about MATLAB functions deployed to the server, server metrics, and server health.
- MATLAB Function Signatures in JSON
Represent MATLAB function signatures in JSON.
- Create Custom Prometheus Metrics
This example shows how to create custom Prometheus® metrics on the server and retrieve them using the metrics service.