Estados paralelos y exclusivos
Obtenga información sobre el comportamiento de los estados que se ejecutan por separado o simultáneamente.
- Execution Order for Parallel States
Set the order of execution for parallel (AND) states.
- Transition Between Exclusive States
Use transitions to exit and enter exclusive (OR) states.
- Control Chart Execution by Using Condition Actions
Execute conditional actions before a transition is complete.
- Control Chart Execution by Using Default Transitions
Indicate which substate becomes active during state initialization.
- Control Chart Execution by Using Inner Transitions
Reevaluate which substate is active at each step of the simulation.
- Represent Multiple Paths by Using Connective Junctions
Create decision points between alternative transition paths.