How can I update or reactivate my Campus-Wide License?
1.746 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 14 Jun 2022
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 14 Jun 2022
If the Campus-Wide License you are using has been renewed, you will need to update your license file to continue using MATLAB. The license file update process depends on the license configuration you are using.
Designated Computer and Individual Licenses:
1. Open MATLAB (If the license has already expired the activation client will launch and you can skip the next step)
2. In Windows, Navigate to Help Menu (Click down arrow button) and select Licensing
In Linux and Mac, Click on Resources, Navigate to Help Menu (Click down arrow button) and select Licensing
3. Click on Activate Software
4. Choose to Activate using Internet
5. Once reactivated you will need to restart MATLAB before the new license file is recognized
If the installation has already expired, you will be given a License Manager Error -10 and will need to reactivate manually with the activation client.
1. Contact your license administrator and ask them to update the license server with a new license file.
2. If you are the license administrator, refer to the article below: