- Update MATLAB: Ensure both MATLAB and the runtime version are up to date for bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Review Code: Check recent code changes, dependencies, and library access.
- Profile Code: Use MATLAB's profiler to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Check Resources: Ensure your laptop has sufficient CPU, memory, and disk space.
- Contact Support: If issues persist, contact MathWorks support for assistance. You can contact them here: Contact Us - MATLAB & Simulink
Matlab processing very slow, but APP previously created with app design still fast
23 visualizaciones (últimos 30 días)
Few weeks ago, I created a matlab standalone with the matlab app designer: the app runs very fast on very huge dataset of data.
Last week, I noticed that if I run the same code from the app designer, it is not as fast as it used to be! My collegue has been using my app (standalone) since June and it is very fast, but on my laptop it seems something is not right (code running is 5 times slower than the app).
Is it possible any matlab updates could have cause it? Maybe updates on the runtime? What should I test?
Thank you in advance
Nivedita el 6 de Sept. de 2023 a las 4:51
I understand that you are facing performance issues with your app in MATLAB app designer. Here are a few steps that you can try to investigate and find the issue:
I hope this helps!