Using Matlab profiler tool to analyse a Cosimulation (Matlab+GT-Suite) result conducted on Matlab, I discover the following computational cost distribution associated to the Simulation Phase:
- Update 34.80%
- Outputs.Major 54.60%,
- SolverPhase 2.30%
- Outputs.ParameterChangeEvent 0 %
As expected, 90% of the Update group's effort is due to the S-Function which links Matlab to GT-software and some extra model's reference updates.
However, the high computational cost corresponding to the Output phase is something I did not expect and I can not explain. A list of the Ouput.Major computational cost distribution can be found below:
- RateTransition.Output.Major (Number of calls Nx248)
- AtomicSubsystem.Output.Major (Number of calls N)
- ModelReference.Output.Major (Number of calls N)
- EnabledSubsystem.Output.Major (Number of calls N)
Can somebody help me to understand the reason on this distribution in order to improve the simulation phase?