I found some error while I running the stateflow.
what I want to do is explained below.
- get the voltage information from each batteries (3 batteries in simulink)
- if average value of 3 batteries voltage is bigger than minimum value of 3 batteries voltage,
- transit to the other state.
But it give some error like this.
I tried this way also.
then I got this error.
I was wondering if you help me about these errors.
- Dimension argument is not supported when two input arrays are provided
- Error in port widths or dimensions. Invalid dimension has been specified for input 'v1'.