MATLAB and Raspberry Pi connection problem
1 view (last 30 days)
When I connected the Raspberry Pi with MATLAB, the following error occurred when I checked the information of the Raspberry Pi board，
I downloaded "nanomsg", found "nn.h", placed it in the MATLAB running directory and created the "nn.h" environment variable, but this error still occurred.
Has anyone encountered this problem? Thank you very much for your help!
MathWorks MATLAB Hardware Team on 13 May 2021
Seems like the Raspberry Pi needs to be setup first, you can do that by performing following steps,
* Go to "Home" tab in MATLAB
* Select "Manage Add-Ons" from "Add-Ons" dropdown
* Click the gear icon at the end of "MATLAB Support Package for Raspberry Pi Hardware"
* Follow the Hardware Setup process
* Reboot the Raspberry Pi and create object in MATLAB.
MATLAB Hardware Team