Problem 57839. Easy Sequences 104: One-line Code Challenge - GCDs of Sum of Consecutive Cubes
For a natural number, n, the function CC(n) is defined as follows:
In other words, CC(n) is the sum of cubes of all integers from 1 to n.
Given positive integers x and y, write a function that calculates the value of gcd(CC(x),CC(y)) . For example:
The following restrictions apply:
- The function should only have one (1) line of code, excluding the function start line.
- Semicolons (;) are considered end-of-line characters.
- Please suppress the function end line. Keyword 'end' is not allowed.
- Regular expressions are not allowed.
- Only 'pure' matlab functions/commands are allowed (no java, no python).
Solution CommentsShow comments
Problem Recent Solvers4