Actualizada 20 Dec 2021
The "Simulink support for ED247 communication standard" enables ED247 communication inside a Simulink models.
It provides Simulink blocks in a library to send and receive data in various formats (A429, A664, A825, NAD, VNAD, Analogic, Discrete).
It allows ED247 communication in Simulink models both in simulation and real-time with Speedgoat test bench.
- Open project in MATLAB
- Configure dependencies
- Create configuration variable
- Set ED247 library installation folder
- (Windows) Set MinGW64 installation folder
- Save configuration
config = ed247.Configuration.default(); config.ED247 = "<ed247_installation folder>"; config.MinGW = "<mingw64_installation_root_folder>"; save(config)
Additional information about set up
MathWorks Products (http://www.mathworks.com)
Requires MATLAB release R2020b or newer
Optional (for Real-Time execution on Speedgoat)
Before proceeding, ensure that the below products are installed:
S-Function can be compiled using the following command:
- Configure model for deployment on Speedgoat
- Set solver type to Fixed-Step (Configuration Parameters -> Solver -> Solver Type)
- Select slrealtime.tlc (Configuration Parameters -> Code Generation -> System Target File)
- Compile executable
- Download and execute
- Open Simulink Real-Time Explorer
- Connect development computer (host) to Speedgoat target
- Load application (.mldatx)
- Run application
Following commands will test, compile and package source code into a MATLAB custom toolbox which allows an easy sharing of Simulink support for ED247 communication standard
p = ci.Pipeline.forFolder(); run(p)
Information about Getting Started
- Create a Simulink model
- Add ED247 configuration block to model by either:
- Type "ED247 Configuration" in the model
- Open Simulink Library Browser and navigate to library "ED247"
Unit tests are located in tests/ folder. Unit tests can be run using following command:
p = ci.Pipeline.forFolder(); test(p)
- Few tests are using Parallel Computing Toolbox
To learn how to use this in testing workflows, see Examples.
Each example is stored in a folder which contains a Simulink model and XML configuration files (ECIC and ICD).
- receiveA429 : Receive ARINC 429 messages
- sendA429 : Send ARINC 429 messages
- receiveNAD : Receive Non-Avionic data
The license for is available in the LICENSE.TXT file in this GitHub repository.
Include any other License information here, including third-party content using separate license agreements
Copyright 2021 The MathWorks, Inc.
Olivier (2022). Simulink-Target-support-for-ED247 (https://github.com/odufour-mw/Simulink-Target-support-for-ED247/releases/tag/v3.0.0), GitHub. Recuperado .
Compatibilidad con la versión de MATLAB
Compatibilidad con las plataformasWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!