A GUI for the analysis of plate reader growth curve results:
1. Automatic calculation of the average of a few wells (repetitions)
2. Plotting of the average + standard deviation of OD, reporter, or reporter to OD ratio, with ability to control the color and line properties of each group, which group to display, the limits of the plot, and an option to display each well separately
3. Defining a blank group or subtracting a constant value
4. Load settings from previously saved sessions
This GUI was built with the aid of the 'GUI layout toolbox' (file exchange submission, see link below), and it is required for its functionality, download it and run the 'install.m' file there.
Please, help to improve it:
1. Report any bug or inconvenience you experience.
2. Make suggestions on how to improve it.
3. Modify the code and share what you changed.
Nitai Steinberg (2023). A GUI for plate reader growth curve analyses (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/43595-a-gui-for-plate-reader-growth-curve-analyses), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Recuperado .
Compatibilidad con la versión de MATLAB
Compatibilidad con las plataformasWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
|Versión||Publicado||Notas de la versión|
The GUI layout toolbox has two versions
There is now option to export the results to Excel
A small bug was fixed (import from excel of a plate layout that contain group names that are only numbers is now possible)
A bug causing it not to save when asked whether to save in the end of the session was fixed
A few bugs regarding plate layout definition were fixed
A few bugs corrected + an option to load a layout from an Excel sheet (to be better compatible with previous version)
Definition of the plate layout is now done in the GUI itself. The new version will not open sessions that were saved in the older version. But there is a new option to copy the plate layout and plot settings from old sessions so it is not much work
Some bugs were fixed: