<b>Select a pump and get the curves for your simulation</b>
1. Download Matlab app
2. Install simparto pump selector app in Matlab
3. Run app:
4. Select up to 3 manufacturers from the selection list.
5a. Choose "Duty point - from Simulink":
get values from linked Simulink model;
click button "Start Simulation";
click button "Plot" to check your simulation results
5b. "Duty point - manual setting":
enter values in manual settings
6. Click button "Send request"
simparto pump selector will send your request via email (Microsoft Outlook required)
to simparto service center
7. Within 24h you will get pump curves, manufacturer and pump type, via email (Excel-Files).
The pump with the highest efficiency will be selected for you.
8. Click button "Import data" to import pump data to Matlab workspace.
Use button "Example" to open simulink model.
Do you need any help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
service (at) simparto.com
Felix Oehme (2021). simparto pump selector beta (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/50043-simparto-pump-selector-beta), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Inspired by: Simscape Simulation Results Explorer
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!