This code clips a raster data to a polygon and calculates some statistics. Current operations are:
- Aggregate By Area: sum all the pixels within the polygon. Values are multiplied by the overlapping area of the pixel and the polygon.
- Average By Area: averages all the pixels within the polygon. The average is a weighted average based on the overlapping area of the pixel and the polygon
- aggregate: Sum of all the pixels that area within the polygon, even if partially.
- average: averages all the pixels within the area, even if partially.
- Majority: Returns the most frequently occuring value among all the pixels within polygon (even if partially). It uses "mode" function of matlab.
Mohammad Abouali (2021). Clip Raster By Polygon (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/63855-clip-raster-by-polygon), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!