- Matlab default dashed line ∽ spec_ = [1, 0.5], n_ = 27.1
- Matlab default solid line = spec_ = [1, 0.0], n_ = any number but 1 recommanded
- Matlab default dotted line ∽ You can do it with this code, but just use matlab default option to save your memory (50 points are created per one pattern)
- Long dashed line ∽ spec_ = [1, 0.5], n_ = 10
- Dashed dot line ∽ spec_ = [1, 0.1, 0.1, 0.1], n_ = 26
- Odd components of spec_ is length of solid part of the pattern
- Even components of spec_ is length of empty part of the pattern
- There's no limit for the spec_'s dimension
- However, dimension of the spec_ should be even number
- n_ is the number of patterns that can be fitted in the line x = xlim, y = [0, 0]
- Don't worry. It works based on the curve length, not the x array
Seongmun Jung (2022). Custom line style for plot function (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/97512-custom-line-style-for-plot-function), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Recuperado .
Compatibilidad con la versión de MATLAB
Compatibilidad con las plataformasWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!