Polyspace Client™ for Ada and Polyspace Server™ for Ada provide code verification that proves the absence of overflow, divide-by-zero, out-of-bounds array access, and certain other run-time errors in source code. They use static code analysis that does not require program execution, code instrumentation, or test cases. Polyspace products for Ada use a formal methods technique called abstract interpretation to verify code. In the run-time verification results, each Ada operation is color-coded to indicate whether it is free of run-time errors, proven to fail, unreachable, or unproven, as follows:
- Green: proven free of run-time errors
- Red: proven faulty each time the operation is executed
- Gray: proven unreachable (may indicate a functional issue)
- Orange: unproven for all run-time conditions
Polyspace Server for Ada lets you schedule verification tasks to run on a computer cluster. Jobs are submitted to the server using Polyspace Client for Ada. You can integrate jobs into automated build processes and set up email notifications. You can view defects and regressions via a Web browser.
Polyspace for Ada helps you:
- Detect difficult to find run-time errors and formally prove their absence in Ada source code
- Track software quality metrics and ensure that your software quality objectives are met
- View range information to determine ranges of variables and function parameters and return values
- Focus on differences in run-time errors compared with previous verification results
- Create artifacts for certification to standards such as DO-178
Get a Free Trial
30 days of exploration at your fingertips.
Ready to Buy?
Get pricing information and explore related products.