MATLAB Online Server™ lets you host MATLAB Online™ on-premises or on your cloud environment.
MATLAB Online Server is compatible with Linux® only.
- Supported operating systems:
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Red Hat 7.x
- Red Hat OpenShift 4.x
- Also supported on cloud environments like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and their managed Kubernetes variants
- Once the server has been configured by the IT team, MATLAB users can log in to MATLAB Online from a compatible browser on any platform.
- Authentication Protocols: LDAP, SAML
- File Systems: NFS, Persistent Volumes , Ephemeral Disks
- Data platforms (like Cloudera and Databricks), databases (like SQL Server) and cloud storage solutions (like Amazon S3)