Design, verify, and simulate LTE and LTE-Advanced communications systems with LTE Toolbox™.
- Generate LTE-compliant off-the-shelf waveforms such as reference measurement channels (RMCs) and test models (E-TMs), or generate full custom waveforms with customized PDSCH, PDCCH, PCFICH, PHICH, PUCCH, and PUSCH channels.
- Generate uplink and downlink waveforms.
- Simulate LTE-Advanced carrier aggregation capabilities.
- Measure the throughput and performance of end-to-end system scenarios such as open and closed loop spatial multiplexing and MIMO schemes, and propagation channels including fading, ETU, EVA, EPA and high-speed train.
- Simulate scenarios with multiple UEs and/or multiple eNodeBs to assess the behavior of a system under co- and adjacent-channel interference.
- Investigate how LTE-Advanced features such as transmission mode 9 and 10 (Coordinated MultiPoint or CoMP) improve transmission throughput.
- Demodulate actual LTE signals captured in the field or at the output of RF hardware or software-defined radio (SDR).
- Connect your simulation environment to test and measurement instruments to generate and analyze live LTE signals.
- Obtain synchronization information, cell ID, and system information (MIB and SIB).
- Measure EVM and ACLR.
- Simulate the impact of RF impairments, optimize your system’s RF performance, and trade off ACLR and EVM characteristics.