Communications engineers use MATLAB® and Simulink® to optimize the partitioning across RF and baseband domains for 5G NR hybrid MIMO beamforming and other wireless phased array systems.
Download this white paper to learn how you can use MATLAB and Simulink features and toolboxes to:
- Design MIMO phased arrays, including complex subarray structures
- Partition hybrid beamforming systems intelligently across RF and baseband domains
- Model multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) wireless communication systems
- Explore architectural choices and tradeoffs
- Evaluate the quality of the partitioning design choices you make