Digilent Analog Discovery Support from MATLAB
Low-cost hardware development platform for analog circuit design using Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Digilent Analog Discovery Support from MATLAB
- Hardware Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
- Analog Devices ADALM1000 Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
Capabilities and Features
MATLAB® supports the Digilent Analog Discovery™ design kit, a low-cost, portable USB DAQ device. The kit enables project-based learning for analog circuit design. For professors and course instructors, the kit comes with downloadable teaching materials, reference designs, and lab projects.
Data Acquisition Toolbox™ Support Package for Digilent Analog Discovery hardware lets you perform the following tasks in MATLAB:
- Read data from the two oscilloscope channels (analog input)
- Control and generate data from the two waveform generators (analog output)
- Configure the sampling rate of the Analog Discovery device
- Find and display Digilent Analog Discovery device settings
|Hardware Model||MATLAB Releases Supported|
|Analog Discovery (LEGACY)||R2013a - Current|
|Analog Discovery 2||R2018a - Current|
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.
This support package is available for R2013a and later releases. For earlier releases, view prior release support.