C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Integration
Shared libraries that use the MATLAB Data API have a generic interface that uses modern C++
semantics. The interface supports C++11 functionality and has several
advantages over the
mwArray API, including
type-safety and multithread-safety. The interface provides functions
that ensure correct initialization and termination of applications. It
can be run either in-process or out-of-process and can call functions
asynchronously. For details, see MATLAB Data API for C++.
|Start the MATLAB Runtime and initialize its application state|
|Execute a function with its input arguments within the main function|
|Convert UTF-8 string to UTF-16 string|
|Convert UTF-16 string to UTF-8 string|
|Initialize a library of MATLAB functions packaged in a deployable archive file|
|Initialize a library of MATLAB function asynchronously|
|Execute a MATLAB function from a deployable archive|
|Execute a MATLAB function from a deployable archive asynchronously|
|Wait for all figures to close|
Create and Implement a C++ MATLAB Data Array API Shared Library
- Generate a C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library and Build a C++ Application
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from MATLAB code and integrate it with sample C++ driver code.
- Create C/C++ Shared Libraries from Command Line
Use the command-line compiler to create C/C++ shared libraries.
Integrate a C++ Shared Library with C++ Application
- Integrate C++ Shared Libraries with MATLAB Data API
Write C++ code to reference shared libraries that use the MATLAB Data API.
- Call MATLAB Compiler SDK API Functions from C/C++
Use MATLAB Compiler SDK™ shared library functions in C and C++ code.
- Configure the mbuild Options File
How to configure the
- Write Applications for macOS
Write deployable C++ applications specifically for macOS.
Strongly Typed Interface
- C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Support for Strongly Typed MATLAB Code
Learn how a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library supports using strongly typed MATLAB code.
- Create C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Header from Strongly Typed MATLAB Function
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from a strongly typed MATLAB function and integrate it with sample C++ application code.
- Create C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Header from Strongly Typed MATLAB Classes Contained in Package
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from strongly typed MATLAB class contained in a package and integrate it with sample C++ application code.
- Data Type Mappings Between C++ and Strongly Typed MATLAB Code
Refer to data type mappings between C++ and MATLAB when using strongly typed MATLAB code.
- Memory Management and Cleanup
See recommendations on memory management.
- Understand the mclmcrrt Proxy Layer
All application and software components generated by MATLAB Compiler™ and MATLAB Compiler SDK need to link against only one MATLAB library,
- Troubleshoot mbuild
Issues involving the
mbuildutility and creating standalone applications.