The Quick-Control interfaces are used to control oscilloscopes, function generators, or RF signal generators that use an underlying IVI-C driver. You do not have to deal directly with the driver in these easy-to-use interfaces.
|Create Quick-Control Oscilloscope object|
|Create Quick-Control Function Generator object|
|Create Quick-Control RF Signal Generator object|
|Returns waveform displayed on scope|
|Return or set specified oscilloscope control on selected channel|
|Downloads arbitrary waveform to RF signal generator|
|Enables RF signal generator signal output and modulation output|
|List of available instrument resources for Quick-Control interfaces|
|List of available instrument drivers for Quick-Control interfaces|
|Connect device object to instrument|
|Disconnect device object from instrument|
- Quick-Control Oscilloscope Requirements
You can use the Quick-Control Oscilloscope for any oscilloscope that uses an underlying IVI-C driver.
- Read Waveforms Using the Quick-Control Oscilloscope
This example shows the general workflow to use for the Quick-Control Oscilloscope.
- Read a Waveform Using a Tektronix Scope
Reading a waveform with a Tektronix® scope using Quick-Control Oscilloscope is basically the same workflow as described in the Read Waveforms Using Quick-Control Oscilloscope example using a Keysight™ scope with VISA.
- Quick-Control Oscilloscope Functions
oscilloscopefunction can use the following special functions, in addition to standard functions such as
- Quick-Control Oscilloscope Properties
The Quick-Control Oscilloscope
oscilloscopefunction can use the following properties.
Quick-Control Function Generator
- Quick-Control Function Generator Requirements
You can use the Quick-Control Function Generator for simplified fgen control and waveform generation without having to directly deal with the underlying driver.
- Generate Standard Waveforms Using the Quick-Control Function Generator
This example shows how to use the Quick-Control Function Generator to generate a standard waveform.
- Generate Arbitrary Waveforms Using Quick-Control Function Generator
This example shows how to use Quick-Control Function Generator to generate an arbitrary waveform.
- Quick-Control Function Generator Functions
fgenfunction uses the following functions, in addition to standard functions such as
- Quick-Control Function Generator Properties
fgenfunction can use the following properties.
Quick-Control RF Signal Generator
- Quick-Control RF Signal Generator Requirements
You can use the Quick-Control RF Signal Generator for simplified rfsiggen control and waveform generation without having to directly deal with the underlying driver.
- Quick-Control RF Signal Generator Functions
rfsiggenfunction uses the following functions.
- Quick-Control RF Signal Generator Properties
rfsiggenfunction uses the following properties.
- Download and Generate Signals with RF Signal Generator
These examples show how to create the
rfsiggenobject, download waveforms, and generate signal and modulation output.
Try these tips if you have problems using the toolbox with the IVI and Quick-Control interfaces. Includes information about supported platforms, adaptor requirements, configuration and connection, and other interface-specific tips.