Review and Maintain Requirements Links
Review requirements traceability information by using model highlighting. Validate requirement links using the Model Advisor. Create and customize requirements traceability reports.
|Interact programmatically with Requirements Management Interface|
|(Not recommended) Update external requirement document paths and file names|
|Navigate to model objects|
|(Not recommended) Insert backlinks in Microsoft Office documents|
|Manage keywords for links|
|Export Simulink system to Web views with requirements|
|Remove backlinks to models from requirements documents|
|System Requirements||List system requirements in Simulink models|
- Highlight Model Objects with Requirements
Highlight a model to see which objects in the model have links to requirements in external documents.
- Navigate to Simulink Objects from External Documents
Navigate from external documents to Simulink® model objects.
- View Requirements Details for a Selected Block
Select a block and view requirement details in the Simulink canvas.
- Generate Code for Models with Requirements Links
Set configuration parameters so that information about requirements links is included in the generated code.
- Create and Customize Requirements Traceability Reports
Generate requirements traceability reports for your Simulink models.
- Create Requirements Traceability Report for A Project
Generate report of requirements traceability links for files in projects.
- Validate Requirements Links
Detect and resolve outdated and invalid requirements links in the model or in the requirements document.
- Delete Requirements Links from Simulink Objects
Delete requirements links from Simulink model objects and maintain link integrity.
- Document Path Storage
Learn where the RMI looks to resolve the absolute or relative path you specify for a requirement.
- How to Include Linked Requirements Details in Generated Report
The requirements report is a feature in RMI that scans the Simulink model for links to external requirements documents and generates a report.
- Managing Requirements Without Modifying Simulink Model Files
Requirements Toolbox™ supports two different ways to store link data for Simulink models: you can either embed link data in the
.slxfile, or you can store links in an external
.reqfile for R2017a and earlier releases).