Problem with compiling mex with gcc-4.7
4 visualizaciones (últimos 30 días)
I am trying to compile a c-file using the command
In windows 7 everything works fine. However, in Ubuntu I get the following warnings:
- warning: implicit declaration of function ‘TCPclient_wrap’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
- warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type [enabled by default]
- warning: ignoring return value of ‘fscanf’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
And the compiled mex file is not working properly.
I am using gcc-4.7 compiler as recommended. Other c-files are compiled fine from Ubuntu with gcc-4.7.
I am attaching the files, that I am trying to compile.
Dasharath Gulvady el 28 de Sept. de 2015
The warnings might not be specific to MEX files, but may be related to the difference between C/C++ compilers in Windows and GCC compiler.
1. You might be missing function prototypes in your code.
2. You might not be using the right header files.