As of R2019a, Polyspace products are independent from MATLAB. As a result, new Polyspace licenses were provided to users subscribed to Software Maintenance Service as of R2019a for Polyspace Bug Finder or Code Prover.
For details regarding license-related changes in R2019a, see below web page:
To install Polyspace R2019a or later, you must select the new Polyspace license in the installer. Please follow below steps:
- Download the MathWorks Installer
- Run the MathWorks installer, as downloaded from the "Download MATLAB" link above (for example: "matlab_R2019a_win64.exe").
- Follow the installer's instructions to log in to your MathWorks account.
- In the following pane, make sure to select your "Polyspace Desktop" or "Polyspace Server" license. Contact your local MATLAB license administrator if no Polyspace license shows.
- Follow the installer's instructions to install Polyspace products.
Note: You must perform additional steps if you would like to integrate Polyspace with MATLAB/Simulink starting from R2019a. See the following MATLAB Answers Post for more details: