- Once you download the file, unzip and run 'setup.m' (this will add the current directory to the MATLAB directory)
- Install Simulink Support Package for Simulink and then connect the arduino with the 16x2 LCD
- Run Arduino_LCD_Driver/examples/lcdsimpletext.slx (this model is preconfigured for Arduino Mega 2560)
- If you want to run the model on a different board, goto > Configuration Parameters > Hardware Implementation > Hardware Board > ...
- If the COM port is not automatically detected by Simulink, goto > Configuration Parameters > Hardware Implementation > Target Hardware Resources > Host-board connection > Change 'Set Host COM port' to 'Manually' and set the 'COM port number' to match the port number in Windows.
How do I successfully use this Simulink Library for Arduino ?
1 view (last 30 days)
Above is the link for Arduino LCD Display Library for Simulink. Please guide me by giving me detailed steps on how to use this library.
I am using MATLAB 2019a on Mac OS Mojave. While trying to use the library I am getting errors. I guess I am getting errors because I haven't correctly configured the library. So I will not be posting last lines of error log here unless someone wants to know explicitly know that to help me.
Please guide me on how to successfully use the library.
Soham Chakraborty on 13 Jan 2020
Edited: Soham Chakraborty on 13 Jan 2020
Required: Simulink support package for Arduino hardware, Arduino board, 16x2 LCD, USB cable
You could be facing issue due to corrupt installation. Check the below workflow for proper installation or revert back to us with the error log by raising a service request.